2 different recruitment positions in the team:
- Event and Project Marketing Advisor (event management and various projects for a dedicated clientele)
- Loyalty Program and Project Marketing Advisor (loyalty program management and various dedicated projects)
You are driven by projects, you are versatile, you like to develop concepts and be the driving force behind several marketing initiatives, we are made to get along! You will have the opportunity to evolve in a B2C (retail sales) and B2B (distribution) context. You will carry out multi-channel type campaigns. You will also be responsible for organizing and coordinating client events. You will also follow up on leads generated by marketing actions and follow up with the sales force. You will play a role in analyzing the performance of the actions carried out and will propose improvements.
Apply directly through our career site (https://careers.deschenes.ca/) or send your application to [email protected]
What to expect:
- You will have the chance to evolve in an action-oriented environment and will have the opportunity to work on projects that belong to you;
- You will have a generalist role, in which you will touch on several aspects of marketing;
- You will be part of a marketing team in constant collaboration with the various internal departments and external suppliers;
- You will be a key person to develop new actions to grow markets.
- You will actively participate in the development of the strategy to develop targets, propose and implement innovative solutions to achieve them;
- You will manage and carry out marketing actions, events, campaigns (email marketing, promotional and advertising) for target audiences;
- You will perform various actions related to campaigns and other initiatives (project management, development monitoring for dedicated clienteles and advertising, promotional or operational mandates);
- You will actively participate in the promotional and visual merchandising strategy of retail stores and distribution branches;
- You will write and coordinate the production of marketing materials and promotional tools and you will develop the necessary tools for the sales force.
Your profile :
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communication or the equivalent;
- You have 3 to 5 years of marketing experience, including 2 years in marketing project management;
- You have a good knowledge of social media (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.) and you are very comfortable with the office suite;
- You are bilingual (French and English);
- You have excellent organizational and planning skills;
- You are a team player and have excellent communication skills;
- You demonstrate analysis, a good capacity for synthesis while demonstrating creativity in solutions.
Jobs that lead to careers
Like you, we love teamwork. You care about the customer experience, the commitment of the teams and you have the desire to surpass yourself, apply now and discover a great opportunity. You may be the missing piece we are looking for!